cause Parker, AKA Ladies Man, has arrived. What a little stud!And now just a few fun pictures of the little guy...
In my swing with my new BFF "Mr. Monkey"

Smiling at Mommy in my blue smurf shirt (it says, "this is my lazy shirt)...I wear it on Saturday's and Sunday's...

Having a serious conversation with Mr. Elephant while eating my fist and finding my head...how's that for multi tasking?

And finally...NAKEY TIME! This is my favorite time of day. Mommy lets me be nakey for a little bit right before we put on my PJ's. (my eyes are a little scary in this picture. I get so excited that sometimes I get a tad bit over stimulated and my eyes cross. I think it adds character...don't you?)

8 comments:
I hope my little man can be this "cool"!!! Love him!
Are those rolls on your arms, Parker?
AHHH! Love it! lock up yo' ladies. :) what a lil ladies man!!
What a doll! We will have to keep an eye on the little ladies' man when he and Avery get older!
haha, he is so cute smiling!! and love the mr monkey, hadley has him too and he is a fave! the first picture is the best though!
E- He is too cute! I love the t-shirt warning all the ladies! He's a cutie!
lock em up!! haha, love that shirt. his eyes are beautiful!
Nakey time is soooo cute! Love these pics...what a little character!
Post a Comment