Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Randoms

It's been a while since my last "random thoughts" post. Here a few that have "come to me" over the past few weeks:

1. If you smell a fowl smell in your office, and you check the trash cans, your arm pits, and the refrigerator, but can't figure out where the smell is coming from, then you may want to check your shoes too...it could be that you stepped in dog poop, didn't know it so you crossed your feet smearing it all over your Tory Burch flats and tracked it all over the carpet in your office. But no worries on how you will clean it off your shoes...that is what your fluffy white (devil) dog is for. Sick!

2. Tasty beverages (grape soda, sonic diet Dr. pepper with vanilla, sarsaparilla) are WAY better than dessert! What a fun treat :)

3. Why on EARTH did my glass of champagne I recently had during my spa day (thank you sweet husband) cost $30...FOR ONE GLASS?!!! I don't care if you "don't offer champagne in the spa so you had to order it through room service"...you should have told me that BEFORE you brought it to me little spa lady!!

4. Will I ever find the time to work out again? The way things are going these days with baby, husband, work, life...it does not look like it. I hear Wii fit is neat...maybe I'll buy??

5. Speaking of Wii...it is the BEST toy anyone could ever hope for! I suck at it, but Andy and I have "THE MOST FUN" playing it.

6. Is it strange that I don't really like coffee, but will go to Starbucks at least once a week to get a "fancy" coffee? (BTW: Fancy = mocha, latte, caramel, etc)

7. How long do you think I can drive around with my inspection sticker out without getting stopped? It expired in December...so far so good.

8. why did I feel the overwhelming need to give a bum $5 the other day? However I began to regret it when I heard his voice when he told me "thank you". To me, he just didn't sound "needy" enough. He was almost cocky with his tone. I almost asked for my money back, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

9. Fantasy sport teams are STUPID! Nothing good comes of them. NOTHING!

10. A dentist about a year and a half ago cracked one of my teeth. I have since gone to another dentist to have a crown put on it. However, I have not been able to chew on that side of my mouth for the past year, so I'm thinking I need to go back to have that looked at. BUT...I really really really didn't want to have a root canal, so I keep putting it off. I hate the dentist! Give me child birth any day, but I say "heck no" to the dentist.

11. I have recently realized that I use "quotations" and "..." waaaay too much (see, there I go again). I will try and work on that.

6 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

SARSAPARILLA!! :)

Julia Harman said...

Ha, funny. I'm asking for Wii Fit for my birthday. WAY FUN! AND I have to get a crown replaced next month (I've been holding off while I was prego). NOT FUN!

Melinda Linda said...

Hi there! Got your comment, totally going to leave the picture for Nugget to see! It's a good story, right??? :) Loved reading about your pregnancy and seeing your sweet baby.

Jaime said...

Yes have to say fun beverages are definitely the highlight of my days :) I just did my inspection on Thursday, had expired in Nov as well. . . where does the time go? hehe and yes dentists stink :) hehe

Melissa Darby said...

Wii fit is SO fun. Puuuurchase!

Sydney said...

You can go for a very long time with a bum inspection (just ask my husband) but be careful!

Oh, and I totally disagree- I LOVE going to the dentist!

Love the pic of Parker smiling :)