Friday, January 16, 2009

Abbie and Anna Claire

I LOVE my nieces to death! These girls are so much fun and every minute I get to spend with them is so special (and never dull).

Abbie, the first born, is a mess. This girl has the BEST hair ever. Those curls are going to get her into trouble one day. When Abbie makes her mind up about something, there is no changing it. She is all girl and can accessorize better than her Aunt E. She loves her high heels and will wear them until she has blisters on her feet...God lover her. I love how every time I see Abbie she compliments me in some way on my jewelery or my clothes or something...she is such a sweetie. Her hugs are the best!

Anna Claire is the sweet, sometimes shy, sensitive one of the two...however, she is a little fire cracker. She is just starting to speak her mind "aka scream loudly" when Abbie tries to take her toy away. She is the little sister that adores her big sister and wants to do everything "Abba" does. She loves babies and gets so excited to see you when you walk in the room. She hates all things sweet, but loves her fruits and veggies. Man, that girl can eat. I could just eat her up!


Thanks for always letting me in on your "girl time". Parker is so lucky to have both of you as his cousins.

love,

Aunt E

1 comment:

Sally said...

they are too cute! how fun that you have nieces to love on and you have a boy - it's the best!!