Friday, January 23, 2009

Pieces of Flare

Last weekend we had the privledge of having Parker baptized at our church. After the service, we had everyone back to our house for brunch. It was such a special day.


The little guy is all smiles...


Andy with Parker and Bella after work...I love this picture!

6 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

I love the picture of Parker smiling so big--so cute! And the one of your family is perfect!

Sally said...

how sweet!
and i know this is random, but i noticed your cute house in the pics...I LOVE IT!!!

Jaime said...

ahh Andy and the kids! hehe Congrads on the baptism - so special!

Julia Harman said...

Yeah! Wish I'd known, we would have come to the service to be there! (We are a little out of practice since Ryan arrived!). Congrats on the special day.

Two Sisters said...

Am I missing something...I don't get the title of this blog. What "flare?"

Ebes said...

did you ever see office space? you know, pieces of flare...buttons...get it? my pieces of flare are my pics...random...i know :)