Just a quick pic of tummy time. I usually forget to do this with Parker, but every now and then I'll remember and we will practice. For not doing it every day I think he does a pretty good job at it, but then again, I am his mom :)
I am a wife, a new mom, and a girl just trying to make a $1 out of $.15(joking)...I am known by some as Ebes, and will answer to Erin, Ebes, Ebe Era, Ebbity, or hey you. I love (in no generic order) my husband who makes me laugh every day, my 2 sweet little boys who have filled my heart with more joy than I thought was even possible, my puppy (she's 5) Bella, my family, my friends who are my rocks and keep me from going crazy (or do they make me crazy?), baking, wine, water, boats, vacations, summer, Christmas, shopping, reading, Texas, ice cream, happy hour on a porch, and many other simple pleasures in life...
5 comments:
The fact that he is not SCREAMING the way my baby does with tummy time makes me think you are both doing an excellent job!!!
He's strong! I think he seems to be doing great with tummy time...and looks so handsome while he does it :)
awww - how sweet!!!!
i'm just glad I'm not the only one who forgets tummy time some days!
Could he be any cuter in the froggie getup..
Post a Comment