Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH!!!

OK, so I had been going back and forth on whether or not to take 6 months pictures of Parker. I did newborn pics (to reminisce on how well that went click here ) and I knew that I would do 1 year pics, but I just could not make up my mind about the 1/2 way point. Last week when I was holding him having mommy and P "love time" I got really sad that in a month or two he will be on his way to loosing his chubby little arms, his inverted knuckles, and just that fat baby look. Soooooo, my sister has a really good friend that takes amazing pictures and she was able to fit us in this past Saturday. I cannot say enough good things about Julie, her style, and the pictures she takes. She is amazing and the photo session was a way more positive experience than our newborn one. Check out her website here. She just posted my "sneak peak" on her blog and I am IN LOVE!! Here is just a taste of a few pics...I really cannot wait to see the rest! This first one of P really just might be the yummiest picture I have ever seen.




13 comments:

Jennie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Parker is ADORABLE! I am about done with my photographer - maybe we can schedule a visit with yours when we are in Dallas...

Melissa said...

What a cutie pie! He is growing so fast.

The Brewer's said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! And I want to eat Parker up! He is so cute and squishy! :)

Melinda Linda said...

I forget...are you in Dallas? Can I have the name of the photographer? Those pics are absolutely awesome!

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

so precious!!! the photographer did a great job! he looks like a little model baby!

Julia Harman said...

Yummy indeed! So sweet!!

Melissa Darby said...

SOOOO precious! I love the first pic so much & his happy feet :) Want to book her!

Jaime said...

oh my gosh is right!! those pics are AMAZING!! WOW!!! really so cute!!

Angie said...

Erin,
I have been stalking your blog, as well as Jana's for a while now. Your kids are so cute, and these pictures are precious! He is adorable, and I love how they turned out. I may be giving your friend a call! Thanks!
Angie (Cox)

Sally said...

WOW, those are so gorgeous!!! what a cutie he is, ahhh!

shannon houlihan said...

Could he be any cuter?? Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see him in person SOON!

All About Baby Boomerang said...

These are soooo incredible. Ebes - I can't believe how beautiful his eyes are! I just want to hug him and squeeze him!!!

Sydney said...

Oh my. He is so yummy!!