Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Play Dates and Art Festivals and Flying...OH MY!!

I technically "work from home" on Monday's, but I don't work alllll day so a few Monday's ago we had a play date with my friend Tiffany and her son Finn and my old college roomy Shea and her new daughter Claire. It was such a pretty day so we decided to go on a really long walk. All the kids slept and I got to catch up and have some adult time.

here is our attempt at getting all 3 kids

This past weekend we headed to Ft. Worth for the Main Streets Art Festival. For those of you who don't know, Andy, my husband is an artist and this is one of our favorite festivals to go to each year. I really really really want him to try and get his stuff in one year, but we never seem to have the time. However, this year was a bit disappointing. There was waaaaaay too many people and the art was not that great.

This is P and I strolling down Main Street. We left shortly after because I did not have sunscreen and his little head was getting pink.


And just because we have been talking it up for a while now...a picture of P in his big boy car seat.

When Andy found out we were having a boy he bought this t-shirt at Walgreen's. By the time I pulled it out for P to wear it was a tad too small, but he wore it on Easter week to be festive.

Chicks do dig you Bug...go on with your cute self...


And finally...just fun with Dad flying around the house...

3 comments:

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

love little p in his diaper flying around with daddy! how precious!

Two Sisters said...

ME,ME! I'm a chick...I think?! I dig you, Pa-Pa!
Love,
Anna Claire

shannon houlihan said...

He is so big in his big boy car seat! Go P!