Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

I love today because it means that 6 years ago today I met Andy...5 years ago today we got engaged...and almost 4 years ago from today we were married (we got married on the 9th because #1 the 1st fell on a Friday and #2 it was NCAA Finals that weekend and we would NOT make our friends/family go to a wedding while that was on).

Anyway...just a quick shout out to Andy. Thank you for loving me for who I am, for being my best friend, and for making me laugh a million times a day. I love you!

Dating 2004

Bachelorette Party (don't you just love the sign?)

Wedding Day...(sorry no pic of Andy)

Honeymoon in Maui

5 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

yay! :) happy day ebes and andy!

Two Sisters said...

That's so sweet:). Love you guys!

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

that is so precious! happy first day you met anniversary! :)

Sally said...

awww, so cool!!! what a special day for ya'll Ebes!
hugs!!

Natalie said...

So sweet! Hope you have a happy day celebrating! :)