Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture Explanation's

Just to answer some of the questions about the pics...

1. Family pic - taken at Beano's while vacationing in Beaver Creek

2. Hampaw with the kids on Saturday at Lakewood. Scary lady behind him was Mother Goose who I think came to work drunk or high...who knows.

3. Abbie, AC, and Parker. When we asked Abbie is she wanted to hold Parker, she said no. However, AC was like, "I hold PaPa, I hold PaPa!!!" and then raised her hand. She LOOOOOVES PaPa. Abbie will usually hold P, but after he grabbed a handful of those red curls she now thinks twice before agreeing.

4. hanging out on the couch at the condo in BC

5. First time in a shopping cart. This was taken around my b-day. We have since moved into the big boy car seat. I still have to "pad him up" when he rides in shopping carts, but he is getting much better.

6. The White's

1 comment:

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

did i do something wrong? i can't see the photos! :(