Oh faithful blog stalkers...I owe you an apology! It has been quiet a while since I graced you with a blog about Life at the White House. We have been a busy little bunch, but I refuse to use that excuse because everyone is busy, everyone has hectic lives...I am no different (and I hate it when others use that excuse)...
I will blog very quickly about that past weeks and all of our activities, but there will be no pictures. I will attempt to post those in the next few days.
So, thank you for being patient...here is a brief blog about what the White's have been up to...
Over Mother's Day weekend we headed down to New Braunfels for a long visit to Andy's parents. Parker's Aunt Emily decided to hitch a ride and come with. This is what we did:
* Visited grandmothers
* Had lunch with the Houlihan clan and even went back to their house to play. I dunked P in their pool too b/c it was a HOT day. He loved it. We will have to journey back very soon for a full out swim.
* Stopped by my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mike's farm in Austin. They have TONS of animals. Aunt Nancy even called them up to see us and they all came running...goats, pigs, sheep, cats, dogs, turkeys, chickens, donkeys, horses, you name it...they have it. P loved the animals and as they were running up he got so excited and began to jump up and down and laugh. He even go to ride a donkey!
* Went swimming in the river...not so sure about this, but he got used to it.
* Went to the San Antonio Zoo. Parker loved the monkeys and they even came up to the glass to mess with him. He of course thought this to be hilarious and laughed solid for about 30 minutes. We got it all on film. Loved this!
Thanks for such a fun visit Loli/POps!
The zoo was so successful in San Antonio that I loaded P up this weekend and met the cousins at the Dallas Zoo. While the monkeys did not thrill him as much here as they did before, he still seems to love the outdoors and all animals.
P turned 7 months old yesterday. We celebrated by going out to the lake and having dinner with Abbie, Anna Claire, Jana, and Noni.
Oh, and just a quick note for me...Parker is cutting his first tooth...top right. I can feel it and see it under the skin, but nothing has broken through yet. He has been VERY fussy the past week. I have to give him Tylenol at least once a day and we have found that watermelon is his best friend when it comes right out of the fridge...feels good on his gums I guess?
Just wanted to blog a little bit so everyone knew I had not been kidnapped...I'm here!! Promise to blog very soon with nothing but pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEA a post from Ebes! I admit I was one of the blog stalkers that has been anxiously awaiting an update!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment