
This is what happens when you go to the zoo with your 2 girl cousins and they ride the merry-go-round...I get stuck watching their barbie princesses...I am thrilled...can't you tell?

Riding on my Loli's shoulders...I love this game

This is one of the funny monkeys that played with me at the SA Zoo...The monkeys at the Dallas Zoo were not that fun

Oh, and this is me swimming in the Guadalupe...it was dang cold (does that shirt make me look fat?)

And this is Jack, my buddy and neighbor, and Mary Chris...my bestie and my nanny...she takes care of me while mommy and daddy are at work. I HEART HER!!

6 comments:
I love the little smirk on Parker's face when he is sitting in the river! That outfit is too cute!
He is seriously so cute. Caroline has a major crush...
What a cutie kid and a cutie post title- I may have to steal that one sometime!
Parker, you are adorable as always!
And E, I loved the PC reference in your title!!
I think I may know who P got that scowl from...
Parker,
You know they make boy Barbies? I will have to buy one for you next time I am at Target. I'm sure your Daddy would love that.
Love,
Abbie
Post a Comment