Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where do I even start??

We have been very very busy so this post will be mostly pictures (I know, devastation. I'll try and do a post with nothing but words next...hehe)

First, as promised...a picture of Parker with his Bugs Bunny band aids after he got his 4 month shots


Our friends Tiff and Pace had us over for a Fat Tuesday party. We took Parker along so he could play with Finn. Finn is 3 weeks older than Parker and such a sweet, cute baby. They are going to be best buds.


I couldn't resist...like father like son...we'll have to invest in a belt to keep those pants up and our crack hidden


Parker LOVES the bath now. He will kick and splash as soon as he hits the water. His favorite thing is when I get the wash cloth full of water and then squeeze it out over his belly. He could watch this for hours. We cannot wait for summer and swimming!!


Has anyone seen Tropic Thunder? You know when Ben Stiller kills the panda and puts it on his head? hahahahaa!! Andy thought this was hilarious and had me take a picture.


Ok, check back soon...I have a few more fun pics to post and we have LOTS of fun things planned over the next 2 weeks...weddings, birthdays, 80's parties, OH MY!!!

6 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

Hehe, love the crack picture!! He is so cute and so big! Such a sweetheart!

Sally said...

LOVE the crack picture, what a cutie he is!! and also love the bath time pic, those are always the best. WHat a sweetie!!!!

The Paces said...

They ARE going to be best buds! Love all the new pics. He's a cutie!

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

that bath picture is the cutest! he is so darn cute! and those eyes in the last panda picture! i just want to squeeze him!

Melissa Darby said...

I LOVE the bath pic-- he is a hottie!

Jaime said...

love the smiling bath pic - he is so happy!!