* He can roll over both ways, but not consistently. It seems to be easier for him to roll from back to tummy.
* He started to rock back and forth when sitting up.
* He can sit up by himself, but not for a long time...he will start to rock and then falls back or looses his balance.
* He started rice cereal and loves it. Is eating about 1 tbsp mixed with 2 tbsp of milk.
* His favorite toy is the jump-a-roo
* His first ride in his big boy stroller was this week. He loved it and I loved it because he took a long nap at the Arboretum because it lays down.
* He rode in the shopping cart using the shopping cart cover and a few blankets for support. He loved it and loved playing with the toys I put in the basket.
* Went on his first "jog" with mom in the jogging stroller. Up to now we have just walked.
* He will belly laugh when you nibble his neck or on his sides
* Blows bubbles (motor boat noises)
* Sleeping through the night
* Moving around in his sleep. Last night I put him down with his feet facing the windows and this morning his head was facing the windows.
* If he does wake up I am able to leave him alone and he will put himself back to sleep.
* Mornings are his "happy" time. He is all smiles and giggles...I hate to leave him every morning.
* Still eating 6 oz every 3 to 4 hours.
* Loves the sound of his voice and really loves to hit the "high" notes.
* Eyes are still blue...hopefully they will stay this way.
* Feet are hitting flat on the ground now and not turning in near as much as they were.
* LOVES the water and his bath
* Wears 6-9 months clothes, but sometimes larger depending on the brand.
This picture was taken a few days ago. I was soooo proud of him sitting up all by himself. He stayed like this for a few minutes so I grabbed my camera (which was right next to me) and took this picture. Just as I snapped the pic he "rocked" and slammed his little head onto the floor. I now know what his high pitched "holy crap that hurt" scream sounds like :) We had a little bump and it was red after, but he was fine after I picked him up. Tough little guy.

3 comments:
I miss my man. We need to have a boys day out soon :) Discuss swaddle breaking habits, etc. Love you guys.
ahh he is so big!! and wow sitting up!! impressive!
I love you, PaPa!
xoxo,
Anna Claire
Post a Comment