Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The BEST day ever!!

If any of you really know me, you are well aware that St. Patty's Day is my FAVORITE DAY EVER!!! Usually I will drink a green beer, but since beer makes Parker really sick I thought we would try something different this year...Rice Cereal! I am completely out of my breast milk "stock" in the freezer and I only pump enough to make him 2 bottles a day, so I thought it was time to start some "solids" to keep up with his hungry appetite.

Parker wore his St. Patty's shirt that is from Ireland to show his green cheer. When I was 34 weeks prego, Andy, Jason and David went over to visit David's parents for a week and a half. This is what Andy brought Parker back...it was a tad small, but I think it was adorable on him.

First Bite...This is good Mom!!

Why have you not given this to me before now?!!

yum yum yum...all done! I think most of it missed my mouth!

NOT liking this hat mom!


Parker is 5 months old this week...we have had a lot of "firsts" the past few days...I'll post about them later on this week.

No comments: