So I threw myself an 80's Roller Skating Party this past weekend. It was so much fun, but it reminded me that I was in fact 30 and not as in shape as I was when I was in the 4th grade. I also learned that it hurts a lot more when you fall when you are full grown. Oh well...it was so much fun! Thanks everyone for coming and making it the most fun party ever! I'll post "skating rink" pics in the next post...
I am a wife, a new mom, and a girl just trying to make a $1 out of $.15(joking)...I am known by some as Ebes, and will answer to Erin, Ebes, Ebe Era, Ebbity, or hey you. I love (in no generic order) my husband who makes me laugh every day, my 2 sweet little boys who have filled my heart with more joy than I thought was even possible, my puppy (she's 5) Bella, my family, my friends who are my rocks and keep me from going crazy (or do they make me crazy?), baking, wine, water, boats, vacations, summer, Christmas, shopping, reading, Texas, ice cream, happy hour on a porch, and many other simple pleasures in life...
3 comments:
I am so sad that I couldn't be there to celebrate with you - 80's style! You look great!
ahhhh!! how fun was that??? Happy 30th Erin!!!!!
Ha! I love it! We had a 70's party for Peyton's 30th last weekend. Love the theme parties!
Post a Comment