Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kissable

Excuse the angle of this picture, but, as I have said before, Cooper's lips are gonna get him in trouble one day...now you can see for yourself



Cooper just hit 11 months...again, this is way too close to 1 year. He is trucking right along. Loves all food. Will out eat big brother at any meal. Sleeps ok. Takes 3 bottles a day, but I am phasing out the afternoon bottle now. Overall he is happy. However he is starting to get a little "tude". He fusses a lot at me when I don't pick him up when he wants, or if P takes a toy away or just if things don't go his way in general...I will break him of this :)


and finally...my 2 sick boys dozed off in the car the other afternoon while I went to run an errand. It was about to storm, so it was dark outside...perfect nap weather

2 comments:

Melinda Linda said...

Ohhh....I just want to squeeze him!

Two Sisters said...

Cooper...SLOW DOWN! You are looking WAY too big:(.