Monday, May 23, 2011

Fun around the White House

The end of the school year is here...summer is starting...and things are heating up around the White House. The boys are playing together better and better each day and they both are obsessed with their daddy. They still love me too, but man o' man do they love it when daddy gets home to play and wrestle and take them on horse rides across the living room floor.

I can't believe Cooper will be 1 on Friday!! My Itty Bitty is growing up so fast. This morning he picked up a toy car and was holding it up for me to see. I said, "car", to which he replied "ca". Then I pointed to his PJ's and said "car". A few minutes later he held up his car again and said "ca" and then pointed to his jammies. It was at this moment that I realized he was not a baby anymore...

Parker has always been a character, but as he gets older he is getting so much fun. Last night after Cooper went to bed I was going to run to the grocery store. Well, P had to go with me, even though it was 7:20. So I took him with me and the entire time he would say, "ooooh, (insert any food here)! Yummy to my tummy mommy!"
And even though he is the most active child I have ever seen, his personality and mannerisms make me laugh every day and I am so proud to be his mommy.
My cup runneth over...

Climbin' on daddy

We went to watch Abbie play soccer this past Saturday. Parker was itching to be out on the field with her playing...

What?

A sweet (forced) hug from my big boy

The White Boys vs. The Octopus

No comments: