Parker was/is obsessed with the deer at the cabin. And while we did not see any this time, he did get to (stop reading here MeMe)...ride on the back of the pickup to take the corn to the feeder, fill the feeder up, then ride on the tailgate to the hog trap, fill that up and then sit in the front seat with mommy and hampaw (who was drinking and driving) back up the cabin. The funny thing is when we got in the front seat to drive back up to the cabin Parker said, "mommy, I need my seat." Meaning, he needed to be in his car seat...smart boy :)
In 3 years from now I will be chasing those boys around the property trying to keep them out of trouble. They absolutely LOVE it out there and never wanted to be inside.
Coop playing inside while Parker was out on the golf cart

Driving the golf cart...
Quick story on the golf cart...While out driving on the fence line, I got out to pick a dewberry. Not as soon as I get both feet out of the golf cart, Parker hops off the seat and presses all the way down on the gas. Mom and Cooper are in the back, I am out of the cart, and Parker has his foot on the gas going full speed into a tree. Luckily I caught up to them just before they went smashing into the trees. I tried so hard not to laugh, but mom and I were crying from laughing. Lesson learned...well, maybe not...He did the same thing the next day to my dad, but luckily dad was able to push on the brake and lock the wheels up just inches away from them slamming into my car.



Coop trying on his John Deer hat...All the kids have them. The girls are pink :)

Feedin' the deer and baiting the hog trap...



No comments:
Post a Comment