


So I bought P washable markers because he is obsesses with coloring (everything). I was cooking dinner one night and Andy and P are in the other room. The conversation goes like this:
Andy: "hey honey, when it says 'washable', what does that mean? how washable are these markers?"
Me (still in the kitchen): "well, I assume it means it washes off clothes or walls easily."
Andy: "so what about skin?"
Me (realizing I should stop what I am doing and immediately go into where father and son are): "WHY?"
Andy: (smiling like he has done something terribly wrong and is seeking my forgiveness...holding P and turning him for me to see him just as I enter the room) "because I just drew a mustache on Parker"
NEAT...

Watching TV with Bella

Holding a balloon from our most favorite grocery store (favorite because they give free balloons)

Dog Pile!!!

Feeding the Ducks...which mommy did. Parker sat in Daddy's lap and ate the bread and then fed it to Daddy. All the while mommy is ducking and running around like a crazy person trying to get away from the birds. Apparently you can't just say, "ok, this bread is for the ducks (that don't fly at your head) only. All nasty birds that mommy is terrified of need to stay back until I have left." Great idea on my part :)



2 comments:
hahahahahahahahahah....hahahahaha. Love that Andy drew on P! That makes my day!
So funny! Birds!!
Post a Comment