After naps, we headed to a party off of Greenville that some friends were having. Parker had the best time playing ladder ball, washers, and riding in the wagon.
Helping dad put the sign up...Safety First

Playing washers...the Parker way

Ladder Ball...all was going well until he figured out he could throw them (at people)

Riding in the wagon with Finn...we will be purchasing one of these after that day. Hours of entertainment!

This pic cracks me up. This is the face the P makes any time he tries to pick something up or do something with force (close a door I am holding open, push Bella off the couch, pick up something heavy) I can't believe I caught it on camera. Just put a "grunting" sound with it and that's what you get.

Getting ready to go to the party

4 comments:
Ha- I love that you tried to take your baby to a "bar" - that's the Erin I know and love!!!
Glad y'all could make it and I'm glad Parker had so much fun! Finn had a great time playing with Parker too.
i can't believe how old he is getting! he looks like such a little man now! and that "pick up something heavy face" is freaking hilarious! 1 LOVE THAT!
Too cute Ebes!! He is adorable and so grown up on his slide too!
Post a Comment