Aunt Jana brought over this way cool slide...it even has a door on the other side...hours of entertainment. Thanks for sharing Aunt Jana!!!


I got my shovel mom!!

This sidewalk needs to be swept! (sweeping is a 'passion' of Parker's. I have made the swiffer in the house "parker size" and he carries it, along with his broom, every where...it is the first thing he will grab when he wakes up)

Got my gloves on ready to get to work. (we did not teach P this. He has seen me wearing the gloves and one day I look over at him and he has them on walking around trying to pick up dirt)

I need to move my chair before I relax.

Finally...relaxing after a long day of yard work!!

1 comment:
so precious! love his sweeping job! this is exactly the scene around our house/backyard right now! Mommy is working in the yard while Elijah and Joaquin are playing around and "exploring". :)
Post a Comment