Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009...a post of pictures

The White House on Christmas morning

I took P outside to check out the snow

He DID NOT like it

Twas the night before Christmas...SANTA CAME!!!

Checking out all of the loot...







Overall it was a fun Christmas. I am so sad I don't have any pics of all the kids at my moms house, but it was MASS chaos and I did not even think about it.

5 comments:

Shae said...

Erin- your house is so pretty! It has such charm...especially covered in SNOW! Love keeping up with you guys---you sure do have a cute little boy!

Melinda Linda said...

Is P wearing a cape in that picture?

shannon houlihan said...

Love the pic where he is double fisting sippy cups!

Ebes said...

@Shea...thanks! We love our house. It's an oldy, but goody.
@Melinda...yes, it is a cape given to him by Aunt Jana. He is a super hero after all.
@shannon...the "tuck" one is one he got in his stocking and refused to put down...even with the one that has the actual milk in it.

Melissa Darby said...

OMG P racked it in! We are coming over to play. When?! Miss you!