Also known as Little Gym. I gave in and signed Parker up for classes this semester on Monday's, which is my day off. I did the "free" class to see if he might like it...ummmm, like is an understatement. Picture your child the happiest you have ever seen them, and multiply it by 1000, add some sugar, caffeine, and a bag of cat nip and that is what we got with Parker. I mean...the boy was in HEAVEN! At first you sit in a circle and listen to the teacher, but not Parker. He was running around, squealing, while waving both hands in the air going from obstacle to obstacle. Needless to say, after the "free" class, I immediately handed over my credit card and signed him up for the rest of the semester. We have been back several times since then and I crack up the entire class. So far we have learned to shoot (and make) baskets in the basketball goal (dad is sooo proud), balance by ourselves on the "short" balance beam, and get down into a forward role position waiting for mommy to flip us over.
Making a basket

Concentrating

Bubbles coming out of the bubble maching. The highlight of every class!!

running with his hands in the air...exciting!
3 comments:
look at him erin - what a cutie!! and ha ha, yes, look like CRACK for kids fo'sho!
So cute! I started Little Gym with Blake today and he loved it too! I did Gymboree with Hunter back when he was 1 and he loved that too. It's so fun to watch them explore and figure it all out. Have fun!
He is so cute and big making baskets!
Post a Comment