Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunny Days...

It was a beautiful day on Sunday so we loaded up and went to the zoo.

NO Fear...He thought he was big stuff going down the slide...he even figured out how to go down head first, which he thought was HI-larious...I have to be on my toes at all times with this one.


Petting the bunnies...Oh My Gosh he thought this was funny!!


Crawling out of the spider web...with help from Dad of course


Parker prefers to push the stroller these days rather than ride in it. Such a big helper...(hehe)


And finally...taking a break to read and watch some Cowboys (ouch) after a long day...We have figured out how to climb onto furniture now...including his little chairs, which I found him standing up on top of the other day...these have been moved to higher ground. The leather chair he is in in this pic is his new favorite spot.

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

I love the chair picture. I love that boy:)!