Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little ??? ....

So for about a month or two I have been planning a very FUN surprise for Andy and the rest of the family. The week of Christmas I was about 18 weeks along. I asked my Dr. if we could do the 20 week sono a little early, but she said no due to the 20 week sono being for the heart valves and not to find out the sex of the baby. Soooo, I scheduled a "secret" sono at a 3D/4D place a few days before Christmas. I went in on Tuesday and had the sono done. I had to close my eyes for most of it, but I did get to see baby bean a few times. What a cutie! I had them seal up the "results" in an envelope and that night I had my mom and dad babysit for us and I took Andy out for dinner at Fearing's (our favorite). He had no idea what I have even done, so the look on his face was priceless when I pulled out the envelope and told him all about the sono and that the results were inside. It was the best gift ever to open that up together and find out that we are having A BOY!!! Then on ChrisTmas Day, I wrapped up little ornaments for all the family that said "it's a boy" and had them all open them at the same time. I LOVE SURPRISES!!!

When I tell people this will be my 2nd, they ask what the 1st is. I tell them a boy and they say, "oh, I hope this is a girl!". Now don't get me wrong...a girl would be so much fun, but I am thrilled beyond words to be having another little boy. For Parker's sake mainly. I really felt a very strong need for him to have a brother to play with and be best friends with. We are sooooo excited at the White House!!

and besides...I have the best little girls anyone could ask for with Abbie and Anna Claire. I am so lucky that they let me tag along to do girl things with them, like the ballet and shopping.

oh, and shout out to SalPal who is VERY close to popping. Can't wait to see what God has in store for you... girl or boy?? ... I'm guessing girl! :)

8 comments:

The Brewer's said...

OMG! That is the greatest!!! Congrats on another boy!!!

Sally said...

awww, how fun Erin!! Another boy! AHHH, i may be right there with ya...we'll know soon enough. :) AHHH!!! congrats, and love the fun surprises you gave your fam, that is so fun!

Shae said...

Congrats! And I am so clueless...I didn't even know you were pregnant!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats on another boy! What a cute way to tell everyone!

Melinda Linda said...

Yeah!!! Boys are so fun!

Melissa Darby said...

YEAHHHH!!!! So excited for you guys.
So glad the plan went as scheduled ;)
Love you.

shannon houlihan said...

I'm so excited for you ebes!! Yay for a baby brother for Parker--he'll be in heaven!

Sydney said...

I am checking this on my iphone b/c I am still w/out internet so this may be bad typing- but CONGRATS! I love the way you found out. So fun and I love that Jarna has 2 girls and you have 2 boys. Precious!