Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The White House Tree...and other stuff

We have been super busy getting the White House ready for Christmas. While it is an old Almquist tradition to go to an actual Christmas Tree Farm (yes, Kim, there is such a thing as a tree farm) every year to pick out our tree, take a picture of us pointing at our tree, dad cutting it down, and dragging it back on the hay ride...we decided that that tradition can wait a few more years to start at the White House. So this year we opted to get our tree (still a real one) at Home Depot...very festive, I know. The only thing was that our only free day to go get it happened to be a day where the high was like 34 or something re-dick like that. So we loaded up in Andy's truck and headed to the 'de-POT.

Mooommm...I don't wanna wear this hat!!!


Bundle of Love all ready to go to the Depot


Choosing the perfect tree


I'll help you decorate Mom!!!


Just kidding...I think the star needs to go in my play room for future use


ok, and these are just a few more fun pics of what we have been up to the past few weeks...

Going to see the Trains at NorthPark with Aunt Jana, Abbie, Anna Clair, Mrs. Shannon, Jack and Calli...P LOVED them. Him and Jack kept running back and forth and then meeting in the middle and jumping up and down while shaking their hands...CRACK FOR KIDS...Parker has been 3 times so far...he will more than likely go a few more times.



A quick trip to the cabin. Please excuse my PJ's here. It was cold, I was sick, so mommy and Noni decided I needed to put on fleece jammies...however, all Noni had were ones for Anna Claire (she's a GIRL)...these have a purple scalloped edge and an angel on them...Hey, I don't care...they were warm!


We will meet Santa on Saturday...I am sure there will be a blog worth photo with that encounter...

2 comments:

Melinda Linda said...

Little full, lotta sap...

Two Sisters said...

Cute pic with Aunt Jana!