Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Business or Pleasure

The week before Thanksgiving I had to go on a business trip to Florida. Andy had to be there too, as well as my mom and dad...sooooo, that means Parker got to tag along for a fun filled 4 days in sunny Florida. While I was in sales meetings all morning, Andy hung out with little dude. Then, I would run up and change into my swimsuit and meet them by the pool in time for lunch. It was an "ok" trip, seeing how it was mostly business, but at least we got swim some, go on a boat ride, and mom even got a facial (ahhhh).

I will spare you any "getting there" pics. We were those people on the airplane with the 1 year old that would not stop screaming. At one point, P was inconsolable and sobbing, which made mom start to cry. We were a mess!

Hangin' with Hampaw


Taking a private boat ride with mommy and Noni. The nice captain of the boat asked if I wanted to go out with them, and of course I said yes...I had never been on a boat before. We saw lots of big birds!!


Daaaadddd...I'm ready to go to the pool...hurry up!


And what's a trip without a big "ouch". Parker fell and hit the crown molding in our room. Luckily mom was not there at the time. He looked like we beat him with a bat by the time we went home.

2 comments:

Sally said...

awwww, poor baby!! that looks like it hurt!! glad ya'll were able to get away a little bit and relax tho. hope you're feeling better Ebes!!

shannon houlihan said...

Oh my goodness, that is a goose-egg! He is still the cutest with his goosie and all!