Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PLAY @ Planet Funk

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!

This is a blog to tell all my fellow blog readers to NEVER shop at this store ever again!

When Parker was born a good (and super trendy) friend of mine bought Parker an adorable pair of True Religion jeans. They were size 6 to 12 months. Well, at 6 months I tried them on P. No luck. They would not even button. I guess designer jeans for babies run small too. :)

Anyway, I tried to take them back. The jeans still had the tag on them and everything. When I went to the store (at NorthPark) the girl was eager to help me find a new pair. I found a few, but they were double the price of the jeans I had. So I asked her if I could just exchange them for other clothes. She told me, "no, we only take things back with a receipt." This is after she eagerly helped me pick out a new pair of jeans. I guess she was just going to tell me this when I got up there to check out.

Ok, not a problem because my friend who gave me the jeans is super savvy and keeps all receipts. So I mentioned to her my delimma and she promptly emailed me the receipt. So, yesterday I went back to get some new jeans...receipt in hand. When I walked in and explained the situation to the 2 "children" working there. One of them replied, "I don't know...I'll have to check with corporate." I then replied back, "but I have the receipt and the tags are still on." To which she replied in a very nasty "I'll show you attitude" tone, "I said I would have to check with corporate." Ok, fine...CHECK! So she does and the con census...

They will take no returns, exchanges, credits, anything after 30 days of purchase.

Obviously they don't have kids and did not get the memo that kids grow fast and sometimes things need to be exchanged for other sizes.

So to hold up my end of the bargain (the one I told them as I left the store)...

I will never shop here again AND I will tell all my friends, family, their friends, their family, and so on...to NEVER shop at your stupid store again.

SO THERE!

5 comments:

Nicole Fields said...

That is so ridiculous. I would totally write corporate a letter. We had a bad restoration hardware experience and Chris wrote the district manager and we just got a $400 gift card. Worth a shot. What happened to "the customer is always right" motto? GRRRR!

Sally said...

ha ha!! i love it! you go girl, boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so sad that they just wouldn't accommodate, esp. with the receipt AND tags.
if i have a boy maybe i'll buy them from you ok!! hee hee...
hugs!

Angie said...

Hey I need to be added to your list! I have to keep up with precious Parker! And continue laughing at your posts.

angiemirkes@yahoo.com

Thanks girl!

Jaime said...

RUDE!!!!!

Sydney said...

Well, I totally agree that this place is so stupid and I would write them a letter (and maybe get a giftcard) but I have to be honest that I am such an uncool mom and I have zero idea what store or brand of jeans you are talking about- but I promise to never shop there or buy them ever!

Need to post more pics of your cutie please.