Cafe du monde...fried dough with sugar...doesn't get much better

Parker enjoying the fried dough...healthy :)

Houses that line Pirates Alley

Andy and Parker in front of Pat O's...no, P did not have a Hurricane

Parker's debut on Bourbon Street

Ok, and I just have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with NOLA. I always love going, but I am always happy to say goodbye. If you notice in some of the pics, I am wearing flip flops...the appropriate footwear for the beach, right? Well, apparently I forgot that it was NOT okay to wear them while walking down Bourbon in the morning right after they have "sanitized" (aka sprayed water on all the "yummies" to re-wet it all). Thus, my love/hate relationship.
Destin - Part 2 - coming tomorrow...

3 comments:
sooo fun! reminds me how Josh and I need to do that MORE when we go to visit his parents there - HOLLA!!! looks like ya'll had a blast, love it!
So fun Ebes!! Your trip looks like it was so much fun! I am sure you Cloroxed your feet :)
I can't wait for you to come visit when we get there! I promise that you won't have to clorox your feet after being at my house!!
Post a Comment