Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We R Back...

We are back...working on getting pics posted. I am temporalily making the blog public again. I will leave it like this for the next few weeks so people that I left off (didnt have your email) when I went private the first time can send me their email address so I can add you to the invite list when I go private again.

soooo...if you want to be added to the invite list when I go private, just email me or leave a comment with the email address you want me to use.

pics coming soon :)

6 comments:

Melinda Linda said...

So glad you went public again for a short time! Please add me!! melindaleishman@gmail.com.

Natalie said...

Me!!

nataliesjones@hotmail.com

Tara James said...

Tara_James812@yahoo.com (=

Shae said...

shae.wilson@yahoo.com

me too, me too!

Julia Harman said...

julesbrown2@yahoo.com

The Baldwin Crew said...

Please add me! Love to read your blog...

stefbaldwin@yahoo.com