Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back at'cha in a week...

We are leaving tomorrow for Destin. We will drive to Tyler on Friday and spend the night at my mom and dads house. Then on Saturday we will drive to New Orleans (6.5 hours) and spend the night. We will be there just enough time for Andy to get his po'boy fix. Then Sunday we will drive the remaining 4 hours to Destin. We will leave the next Saturday and be home on Sunday. Please pray for safe travels as we endure the 12 hour road trip.

Until then...Peace out from the White's...(please note P's face in this pic. I think it is hysterical)

4 comments:

Jennie said...

We will be praying for safe travels! I am so bummed that we won't be in NOLA to see you guys!

Nicole Fields said...

Have so much fun!!! Love Destin. I will be praying for a safe trip and lots of beautiful weather for you.

Sally said...

ahhh, what a cutie P is!!! have fun on yo' trip!!

shannon houlihan said...

Have a safe trip Ebes!