Monday, October 5, 2009

New Kicks

Having a little boy has been great because barefeet go with everything!
However, as Parker gets more and more active and adventurous in exploring, I thought it was high time for a pair of shoes. Since he is not really walking yet (he takes a step here and there), I thought I would wait on a fancy pair of kicks. Instead, I opted for the more "fun" option and went with a pair of wee-sqeaks. Here are a few pics of the first time I put them on Mr. P...I mean, you would have thought I put them on him and then told him they would never come off...seriously...are they that bad dude? We have warmed up to the shoes since these pics were taken and now he loves them. He wears them outside when we play in the yard and is so much more stable with them on.


but really??



7 comments:

The Brewers said...

love the new kicks!!!

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

hilarious!

Jennie said...

Aww! Poor Parker! I am glad that he is warming up to the idea of wearing shoes now. He is just too cute!

Melissa Darby said...

haha! love him!

Sally said...

awwww, that is the cutest thing ever!! hee hee...

Melinda Linda said...

I'm calling CPS on you for making that precious baby cry so hard!

shannon houlihan said...

He is so funny! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!