Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This last month

This is what Parker has been up to the last few weeks..........

We went to the State Fair of Texas...
I got to pet a horse!!


I got to pet a cow!!!


I got to eat cotton candy!!!


Family at the Fair


We went to NorthPark with cousins and slid on the "slide" by the ducks!!!


I played some bball on the kitchen floor with Bella


We went to the Arboretum with Meme, Aunt Jana, Abbie, and Anna Claire


I read a lot of books with my daddy...(notice the concentration on his face)


I went to the Good Guys car show with Daddy...we HEART muscle cars!!!


Mom let me feed myself chocolate pudding...I think I did a great job :)


I turn 1 on Tuesday!! I am such a big boy!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

soooo sweet!! sad to miss his 1st bday party this weekend, can't wait to see pics!! Happy Bday Parker man!!

shannon houlihan said...

Love the pudding picture! I am sick we are missing his party :( but please know that we are there in spirit!!! Love you.

The Brewers said...

happy birthday sweet Parker! I can't believe he's already 1!!