ok, this pic is really small, but you get the idea.

We went to the doctor for our 1 year checkup. Here's the run down:
* Height - 31" (85%)
* Weight - 27 lb (91%)
* Head - 49.2 (97+%)
At 1 year, Parker can do lots of things...
* Words you say are: truck, duck, momma, dadda, na-na (nonni), and a few others I think you are saying, but not sure (like "ell" for Bella)
* You see a picture of a cow and you make a "moo" sound
* You point at what you want
* You give mommy whatever I ask for
* You imitate the sounds I make
* You make the truck sound when you are playing with your trucks or trains
* You love to read. You will hand me book after book and sit for a very long time listening to me read.
* You are a climber
* You throw major fits when you don't get your way. Mommy ignores you :)
* You take 1 nap a day...you will sleep for around 2 hours.
* Your bed time is 7:00 and you will sleep until 7:00 or 7:30 every morning. I love this!
* You love to make mommy and daddy laugh and you love chasing Bella around the house.
That's about it for our first year...so faithful blog readers I will leave you with this...one last surprise...

Making his/her debut first of June 2010!!!
And the journey at the White House continues...

14 comments:
yay for both walking AND becoming a big bro!!! Congrats White's!!!! cannot wait till June 2010!! woo hoo!
Ahh!!!! Congrats!!!!!
So glad the secret is out:)!!!!!!!! We love White babies!
Yay! So excited for you Erin! What exciting news. Can't wait to follow along and hear all the scoop!
Yay!! Congrats on #2 and on Parker walking. Fun stuff! Yipee!
Soooo excited for you guys! P is going to be a great big bro!
soo excited for you guys!!! and for parker walking!!!
Yay!!!! Babies, babies, everywhere!!!! Jana???
Congrats girl! So happy for you and your growing family
Congratulations! And I loved Parker's one year pics!
Yeah for baby White! Congrats Ebes!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
Hooray for the birthday boy and the big brother! VERY exciting news!
Yay!! Parker will be SUCH a great big brother! :)
Post a Comment