Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back in business...

Hey guys...it's Parker. Mommy has been super duper busy at work and has not had any time what-so-ever to blog lately so I thought I would catch y'all up on my latest happenings. Let's see...where do we begin...

I think the last post was right after the big scary storm. It broke a lot of things (mommy's oven just got fixed today), but we survived. So that's that...on to other things...

I turned 8 months old on the 20th of June. It was father's day weekend and we celebrated by having a cookout at my Nonni and Hampaw's house. Abbie and Anna Claire even came over and we got to play in the sandbox and in the baby pool. I heart them.

I have also gotten to spend the night (TWICE!) at Nonni and Hampaw's house. Mommy gets to put me down and then her and daddy go do whatever it is they do. Mommy comes and spends the night too after they get home, but my Nonni said that pretty soon mommy won't need to come over anymore since I am getting so good at sleeping late. I am going down around 7 and waking up around 6:45 every morning.

Let's see...what else...oh yeah...I had a dinner date with mommy's college roomy Shea, her husband, and their cutie-patootie Claire. I heart her too. Oh, and then there is my hommie Carson. He let me come over to his crib and hang out while mommy, Mel, and Jaime had a yummy lunch. Carson has really rad toys and I totally skipped my nap that day because I was having so much fun.

I have pictures of all of the above, but they are on mommy's camera and she left her magic wire that puts them on the screen at work so I will have to leave you with a picture mommy just took of me with her new iphone. She keeps saying something about her life changing forever and not knowing how she survived before it...

3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

It's possible that he is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. Seriously. SO CUTE!

Melissa Darby said...

P-
Come back anytime.
Fun to hang w/you.
We could be up some kids ;)
-CD

Sally said...

he is tooooo cute!!! xoxoxo