Monday, July 27, 2009

Jana...this is for you...

At lunch today I told Jana I was going to blog for her because she had not done so in a very long time. Julie, the amazing photographer that Jana introduced me to and that so many of you have used now, did some pics of Abbie and Anna Claire. AC just turned 2 so these were her 2 year pics, but Julie, as always, captured some fantastic memories...

Jana, tell AC that I know she is 2 and all and I know that blogging may not be so much fun anymore for her, but we really really really do want to see what is going on in their lives...like a haircut this week maybe? :)

If you want to use Julie or view her work...click HERE





7 comments:

The Brewer's said...

Wow! Those are amazing! So adorable!

Sally said...

awww, your nieces are so precious!!! all of Parker's friends will want him to hook them up with his gorgeous cousins. :) hee hee...

The Brewers said...

thank you Erin for doing AC's job for her!!! I'm so glad to have an update!!!

Julie said...

Erin, visiting your blog via Jana's today and was happily surprised to see some familiar faces in this post! :) Did you see my referral special thingy I'm doing now? I think you're almost at a freebie already! Thanks again for sending so many new faces my way! Fun to see what Mr. Parker is doing, too! Your posts make me laugh.

Melinda Linda said...

Ahh...those are AWESOME. So glad we booked Julie for the little man's pics.

shannon houlihan said...

What beautiful pictures!

Jaime said...

so cute!!!! wow!!