Friday, December 5, 2008

This is what happens when...

Dad watches me while mom has some "mommy time" and I pee all over my shirt...please notice that my shirt has cars on it and my pants have elephants...GOSH!


Dad and I have nakey-stretch time (thank goodness Dad doesn't participate in the nakey part with me)


Mom and I go on a walk when it is cold out (Mom thinks this is hilarious, but I obviously DID NOT think it was the least bit funny...however, I really do love my monkey hat)


I finally decide to sleep

4 comments:

The Brewers said...

look at those sweet little lets tucked underneath him! so cute erin!!!

shannon houlihan said...

Hehe, love the cars, elephants, and the monkey! He is the most cute sleeping though :)

Summer Parker said...

He is precious! And so little! The White House is a very happy place :)

Two Sisters said...

Aunt E,
LOVIN' the new background!
Hugs,
AC