
That's right. To celebrate his 8 week birthday Parker decided to sleep from 10:30 last night to 6 a.m. this morning! When I woke up I freaked out, and yes, I checked to make sure he was still breathing. I know this will probably not be a normal occurrence, but that 7 hours of straight sleep that I got last night was a very big treat (and much needed).
Thanks P man...mommy loves you!! (oh, and sorry in advance for all the shots you are going to get tomorrow) :)

4 comments:
Yea!!! Feels great doesn't it!
Way to go Parker!
This post made me giggle out loud. I love the angelic picture you took of him in his baptism gown to celebrate the good night's sleep:).
I pray there are many more to come. Good job P!
What a good little boy he is!! He must really love his mommy alot :) He should!
Post a Comment