Friday, December 26, 2008

2 Months Old

P man is now 2 months old (actually, he'll be 10 weeks on Monday, but I am using the excuse of the Holiday's for why I am so late at posting this)

We went for his 2 month check up and all looks good. Here are the P Man stats:

Weight - 10 lbs 14 oz 45%tile
Height - 23 1/2" long 45%tile
Head - 40" 50%tile

At his 1 month visit they told us he was in the 95%tile for height, but at this visit they discovered that they charted him on the girl chart, so no NBA star yet, but we are working on our dribbling every day.

I have to admit that I was a tad bit excited about the "after shock" of the shots. Everyone told me he would be so tired and so cuddly after, but no, not this baby. He was back to normal in a few hours. God love him.

One minor thing that the doctor pointed out was Parker's feet. They seem to be turned in a little too much, but he said it was nothing to really worry about. However, just to be safe, we have an appointment at Scottish Rite next week for the specialist to check it out. I am not worried at all about it. Andy had to have PT on his feet when he was a baby and even had to wear special inserts when he started to walk. So, we'll see what the docs at Scottish Rite say. Like I said, I am no worried at all about it (yet). :)

Check back in a few days...So much to post about: First trip to New Braunfels, Meeting great grandparents, first time at the church nursery, first Christmas, sleeping in his big boy crib...we have been having the best time the past few days.

1 comment:

shannon houlihan said...

So good to talk to you today Ebes! I am glad you guys had a fun first Christmas with Parker! love you!