This past weekend WL got to go his/her first "girls weekend" trip. A few of us went to visit our friend Jennie who lives in Kansas City. Her husband was so sweet to help us surprise her on Friday night. We had the perfect weekend of "expandable" pants, late night talks, fed up morning hair, ice cream, pizza rolls, and a Saturday showing of Sex and the City (which was so good I am going again tonight to see...muhahahahahahaaaa). It was a perfect weekend. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go a little DDD on you...bare with me :)
Jennie - the guest of honor. It was so much fun getting to surprise you for a LONG overdue visit. Thank you for opening your home up to us and for feeding us. I had so much fun comparing prego stories with you and I am so excited to meet little Avery! Tell Roger he rocks!!!!!
Erin B - I am so proud of you for conquering your first weekend away from your sweet little girl. Tell Kaite thank you for sharing her mommy with us. Thank you for taking care of us prego's and lifting our suitcases all weekend. WL and my "broken" arms thank you!! Good luck finding pink camo pants.
Mel - "the special one" (as the man trying to give away his son dubbed you)...all I can say is PYTHON maternity PANTS are cool!! I don't care what people say. I had fun snuggling with you and your extra thigh pillow.
Teefa - or shall I say CHEEFA?? Thanks for being my "buddy" when we had to have a buddy system. I had a blast playing slots with you. Thanks for sharing popcorn and Kleenex with me during SATC (oh and laughing at Jaime's funny noises she was making during the movies) Sorry your suitcase exploded.
Jaime - WOW is the only word I can use to describe it. How things change in a 24 hour period. God is good and does answer prayers. I had so much fun with you. Thank you for lifting my suitcase and letting me sleep in the bed...it should have been YOU in all the comfy spots and getting your suitcase lifted for you.
Jennie - the guest of honor. It was so much fun getting to surprise you for a LONG overdue visit. Thank you for opening your home up to us and for feeding us. I had so much fun comparing prego stories with you and I am so excited to meet little Avery! Tell Roger he rocks!!!!!
Erin B - I am so proud of you for conquering your first weekend away from your sweet little girl. Tell Kaite thank you for sharing her mommy with us. Thank you for taking care of us prego's and lifting our suitcases all weekend. WL and my "broken" arms thank you!! Good luck finding pink camo pants.
Mel - "the special one" (as the man trying to give away his son dubbed you)...all I can say is PYTHON maternity PANTS are cool!! I don't care what people say. I had fun snuggling with you and your extra thigh pillow.
Teefa - or shall I say CHEEFA?? Thanks for being my "buddy" when we had to have a buddy system. I had a blast playing slots with you. Thanks for sharing popcorn and Kleenex with me during SATC (oh and laughing at Jaime's funny noises she was making during the movies) Sorry your suitcase exploded.
Jaime - WOW is the only word I can use to describe it. How things change in a 24 hour period. God is good and does answer prayers. I had so much fun with you. Thank you for lifting my suitcase and letting me sleep in the bed...it should have been YOU in all the comfy spots and getting your suitcase lifted for you.
A picture of all the girls.
(Tiff, Jaime Jennie, Ebes, Erin, Mel)

Pre Sex and the City screening
Mel and me drinking our water at lunch
Me, Tiff and Jennie about to watch the movie

CHECK BACK IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

1 comment:
so fun Erin!!! loved the summary of your trip! can't wait to find out what sex the bun actually is. :)
Sally
Post a Comment