Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're having a..................

BOY!!!!

We are so excited. I will post pictures in a few days. He is a healthy little thing weighing in at a whopping 3/4 of a pound. During the sono he was real shy (totally NOT like his mom or dad) and he kept covering his face with his little hands. We saw his little fingers and he even gave us the thumbs up sign. So cute!!! This might have been the coolest thing I have ever seen. He was turning all around the stretching...what a little miracle!

As far as names go...we have narrowed it down to a few. It may take us some time to pick one.

10 comments:

Sydney said...

Congrats! My guess was right!
You will love having a little fella around- they are so sweet!

Nancy K said...

I'm so excited, you're havin a stinkin boy. I knew it. We needed some more boys in the family. We love you.

Aunt Nancy

Two Sisters said...

I am so excited to have another boy cousin! We don't have any cool boy toys at our house, so I'll have to spend a lot of time at your house:)!

The Paces said...

Yea! A BOY!!! Our boys will have a lot of fun playing with each other. How fun!
~Tiff

The Brewer's said...

Yay for boys!! Congrats Erin! There are more boy clothes out there than people say!!

The Brewers said...

YEA!! I'm sooo glad you're having a boy!! And Ashley's right...there are WAAAAAYYY cute clothes out there! Can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin and Andy. What an exciting time in your life. I know Bill and Dana are excited about their first grandson. Patricia ( Ryan's Mom )

shannon houlihan said...

Hooray!! A little boy! I can't wait to meet him Ebes! love you,
shan

DanaAlmquist said...

We are so excited! We can't wait to meet him.

Love,
His Noni and Hampaw

Jill said...

YAY for boys! Naturally, I think boys are the best :)

Congratulations to you both. Can't wait to hear the name!

xoxo,
Jill