We have had a lot of decisions to make the past few months, but probably the biggest one was what I was going to do, work wise, after the baby came. After a lot of going back and forth, I think the best solution will be a nanny. I was toying with the idea of a part time nanny, but a full time nanny really makes the most sense.
Currently I am asking around my "network" of friends and neighbors to find one, but I wanted to ask all of you out there that read my blog if you knew of anyone looking for a nanny job or knew anyone that has a nanny that might be a good resource for us. I feel like we need to start interviewing now. I would need them starting in January and probably for 4 to 5 days a week, so full time (40 hours).
Any info you have please feel free to email me at erin@almcoe.com or just leave me a message.
Thanks in advance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i know a couple of people (holly h from your collins hall) who have hired seminary students. they have flexible schedules and are required to have background checks before entering school. i think she posted at their school. happy hunting! jill c
wow-- that is great! i hope you find just the right nanny for WL!
Post a Comment