After a long time of going back and forth, Andy and I have finally agreed on a name. While Andy really really wanted us to call our son "THE GREAT WHITE HYPE", I talked him into using a more, shall we say, normal name. He can still use Great White Hype as a nickname...maybe one day when he is a big basketball star??
Anyway...WL's name is Parker Andrew White.
On another note, the nursery is coming along. The crib is up and the bedding is in. All we need now is the glider/ottoman. I will post pictures when it is all complete.
I am 24 weeks now and already feeling large (all you moms out there laugh at me b/c you know that I am just going to keep getting bigger and fatter). Parker is kicking up a storm and never seems to stop. Definitely think we are in for a very active little boy.
Monday is my 6 month appointment. I get to drink the fun orange sugar drink to test for gestational diabetes...NEAT! However, I have been told that they now have a new flavor...fruit punch anyone? We'll see what my doctor offers. Either way, I am hoping and praying for good test results. No other issues really. I am swelling some so I try to put my feet up as much as possible. My running shoes have had to be loosened up so I can get them on my feet...so sad :).
Parker's Pops and Lolli (Andy's parents...and yes, they will be called Lolli-Pops...how cute is that?!) are coming in to visit this weekend so check back for some pictures of the visit and also my 24 weeks pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute name -- love it! I can't wait to meet him!
~tiff
LOVE it Erin!! Parker is going to be such a cutie...can't wait to meet him!
hooray Parker!! :) i love the name you have chosen!
love,
gildos
I keep meaning to comment, but keep forgetting. Love the name! It is so fun to finally decide on who this little person is going to be- can't wait to meet sweet Parker!
Love that name, Ebes!! Can't wait to see you and meet him soon....
Hi Erin! Congratulations on your pregnancy and I love his name! I just recently started a blog, if you want to check it out. http://estadulcevida.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment