On another note WL got to fly to Austin this past Sunday to meet Miss Hadley. She was born on May 16th to my good friends Shannon (Gibbs) and Drew Houlihan. She is absolutely perfect!! It was so much fun getting to see Shannon, Drew, Hayden and little Hadley. I love those guys so much! What a great little family they have. OH, and baby Hadley might be the best spit upper (is that a word?) that I have ever seen! I have never seen a baby that tiny spit up with such force and distance. Drew was a trooper. Andy I fear would have dropped the baby had she done that on him. He'll learn :)
After flying on Sunday I realized that I don't really do well flying when pregnant. I got really sick on the way up there. Let's just say that I was trying to figure out if going to the bathroom or just dumping my purse out and getting sick in my seat would be faster. The ride back was not as bad, considering my Southwest flight has NO AIR CONDITIONING for the entire trip back to Dallas. I fly on Thursday to Austin for work and then on Friday for fun so let's hope those trips go a tad bit smoother.
A picture of the family. I stole it off of Shannon's website b/c I did not take any of my own. I can't wait for WL to get here so we can have many fun play dates!!!

2 comments:
What a cute little family! Tell shannon I said hello!!
And I CAN'T wait to hear whether it's pink or blue!
Can't wait until tomorrow Ebes!!! Let us know what WL is asap! Loved seeing you while you were here, you are the best!
Post a Comment