This past weekend Andy was in Vegas with the boys, so I was a bachelorette all weekend. I was fine Friday and Saturday, but after a while of being in an empty house, with only your dog to talk to, you begin to need a little people time. So on Sunday, I tagged along with Mom and Jana when they took the girls to the zoo. We had so much fun. I had not been to the Dallas Zoo in about 15 years. Abbie and Anna Claire had the best time and were so good! Abbie loved the monkeys and AC loved the merry-go-round ride. She squealed all day long...Those girls are soooo stinking cute! I posted a few pics of our day. Jana just chopped her hair off and it is super cute. You might be able to tell in some of the pics. Very Katie Holmes.
Abbie "needed" to get into the water to play...what do you do when you didn't bring the swimsuit? Improvise...Who needs their skirt anyway?

Anna Claire and Jana on the merry-go-round. She LOVED this!

The girls...chillin' in the stroller

4 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the shout-out to the hair:). We love our Aunt-E! And we love the zoo!
erin,
i found your blog through your sister's...have no clue how i found hers! i'm actually home on maternity leave after having our first little girl, emory, on march 2. you can see our fam at thecrownovers.blogspot.com congrats on your little bun!! i really am so happy for you! we have moved back to the metroplex. i'll tell you more if you'll email me at jack72002@hotmail.com
love,
jill crownover
hehe...i LOVE abbie's pink sunglasses!! and yes, who DOES need a skirt anyway..
I thought that WAS Katie Holmes with AC!!!!!!!! The Brewer's went to the zoo Sunday too...wish we lived in the same city we have played together!
Post a Comment