Ok, so I have broken down and finally decided to start up one of these things. After all, I do spend a lot of time checking blogs of my friends and family...so why not have one of my own?? For those of you who don't know, my husband Andy and I are expecting our first little nugget in October...the 19th to be exact. After a long time of "trying to make it happen" (how's that for PC?)...we were finally blessed with our tiny gift. I found out on February 12th that we were expecting. My posts will be slow going for a while, but come October I have a feeling I will have a lot more to write about. So for now, I will write about all the fun, and not so fun, happenings of pregnancy. I know you are excited :)
FIRST TRIMESTER...
Things have been great so far. Besides the vomiting and not being able to keep my eyes open past 7:30 p.m. I have felt great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being prego! Why didn't anyone ever tell me that it was this much fun?
Not a good pic, but this is my belly at 8 weeks...FANCY!
White Lightening (baby's nick name for now) at 8 weeks
4 comments:
I'm excited! And I will be a faithful blog reader:).
I too will be a faithful blog reader!!! so glad you're joinging our world!!!!
Congratulations Erin! I was so excited to hear your news. And now I have a new blog to stalk. Who knows...maybe I'll actually post to mine sometime ;)
love,
jill (the gretch)
yea! glad to know you have a blog too! how exciting! ~tiff
Post a Comment