This past week I had some minor "prego complications" and my doctor wanted to see me just to make sure everything was fine. I am 11 weeks this week (will be 12 on Monday...HELLO 2nd Trimester!!)...anyway...I took Andy with me because he did not go the first time. He said that he was not ready to see how they did your first ultrasound...GET OVER IT!! So this time he was a big boy and volunteered to go with me. After a lot of questions, my doc decided we better do a sonogram. I was super excited because my next one was not scheduled until 16 weeks. Everything looked great and White Lightening is doing fine. My 12 week appointment is Tuesday.
Here is the pic...He/She has really grown...no more SAC!

6 comments:
That is the prettiest baby I've ever seen!
Erin,
Congratulations! Love reading your blog.
There is just something very humbling about daddies seeing those first ultrasounds performed.... I got a really nice dinner after my husband witnesses one! :)
Julie Beth (Wray) Fox
(Jane's sister)
Congrats Erin!! I've only been a mom for three weeks, but it's the best thing ever!! I'm so excited for you! And don't worry, I blogged without baby for several months, you'll be surprised at what people want to see and hear about!!
Miss you,
Ashley
Congrats Erin! Saw your blog from Ashley's. So much fun to catch up with people this way. Enjoy your pregnancy, get ready for the crazy life!
Yay nugget! Love you Ebes, Andy and White Lightning. Can't wait to meet your baby. Love your new blog :) Bust out the maternity paaaaaants. Lettuce Wrap-it-up!
yay ebes, white lightning is adorable!! love the pictures and blog! can't wait to meet him/her in october! yay 2nd trimester!!
Post a Comment