So WL is being very difficult right now. It started Tuesday night when I was going to meet my friend Shea for a walk. I was running late so I decided to run the 4 blocks to where we were meeting. We live really close so we just meet 1/2 way...anyway, I had to stop immediately b/c it felt like my bladder would explode. Imagine running with a cup of water and trying to not spill any...yeah, that was how my bladder felt...slosh, slosh, slosh. All day yesterday I felt like WL was jumping up and down, up and down, up and down. I mean, like every 15 minutes it felt like I had to go pee. I'm all for the kiddo having some fun time, but come on...move over off of the bladder! (sorry if this was TMI for some)
Also, I think WL is going through a growth spurt right now. Why you ask?? Because I can't seem to get full. So far this morning I have had a bowl of cereal, a banana, a handful of chips, and some almonds. IT'S ONLY 11!!! Up until now, I have splurged a little bit, but I have not really strayed from my normal eating habits and eating times (except when I was pucking my brains out and would eat anything that marginally tasted okay). However, yesterday and today, I cannot get enough food to save my life. As Shannon would say...FEED EBES!!
All of you moms out there are saying, "WELCOME TO PREGNANCY!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just wait for that first sneeze that goes terribly wrong!! Forget running.....you stand up too fast and you're in trouble!!!
Post a Comment