Monday, January 10, 2011

Cooper ~ 7 months

Cooper is 7 months old. Here's the low down:

* He is sitting up really well. I don't leave him sitting without pillows behind him because big brother likes to tump him over.

* He loves solid food. We eat baby food for lunch and dinner and we are starting to experiment with table food. He loves cheerios, puffs, blueberry muffins, and bananas. Not like avocado that much.

* He still nurses 3-4 times a day. Really well in the morning and before bed, but not that great throughout the day. We are weening the day feedings now, but will stick with the morning and night feedings.

* He takes 2 naps a day

* He goes down around 6:15 or 6:30, we "dream feed" around 10 and then he is up around 5:30. Not the best scenario, but I will take the 7 hours of straight sleep. It's better than what we were getting.

* He still thinks big brother is super funny

* The boys are starting to interact more and sit and play together

* No teeth yet

* He is up on all 4's rocking...I am expecting him to take off any day.

* He hates getting clothes put on him. Would much rather be naked

* Never really fusses except when he is hungry for "real food" or right before bed.

He is not as big (on the chunk factor) as P was at this age, but he is very tall. He has a small head so it makes him seem smaller, but judging the size of his hands (paws) he's going to be a big boy. We just love him so much.

7 months


What the heck is this thing mom?!!


It looks like if I just pull here...


ah, yep...it comes off...I'm funny mom!!

No comments: