Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas at the White House

Christmas Eve Day...Parker helped me make red velvet cupcakes to take to Noni's house. He was also really into his train conductor hat that Hampaw bought him.


Christmas Eve...I swear the devil himself took over P that night...ROWDY


Santa was here...(side note: we HAD a tree, but it died, so I took that b*tch down the week before Christmas...It sat on our front porch for the remainder of the holiday's...and THAT, my friends, is reason #78 on "how to get your neighbors to think you are white trash")


walking in Christmas morning


enjoying all the presents


bless his heart...I could not resist (Cooper, if you are reading this and you are grown...mommy loves you and I am sorry)


The tent (hours of entertainment)


and this would be what happens when you leave a 2 year old unsupervised with a dry erase marker


The White's ~ Christmas 2010


After opening up gifts that morning we headed to my mom and dads and spent the day there with a gazillion people. We had soooo much fun, but I was not sad one tiny bit to say goodnight to Christmas...

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

L.O.L!!! This post is so funny. LOVE the elf outfit. LOVE that your tree died and you moved it to your front porch.